Peaches & Cream Protein Pops
Fresh, sweet peaches are a summertime treat but you can find them frozen year-round to make this creamy, peachy delight. Each non-dairy superfood popsicle is full of goodness and packs 6g of satisfying plant protein. They’re a perfect afternoon pick-me-up or a healthy dessert you can savor every day.
- Makes 6 creamy, peachy popsicles at only 145 calories each
- Each pop has 6g of organic plant protein from superfoods
- Non-dairy with alkalizing organic plant proteins and omegas
- High in BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids) for muscle recovery
- MCTs (medium chain triglycerides) fuel energy and satisfy cravings
- Rich in vitamins A & C with a broad variety of healthy antioxidants
Peaches & Cream Protein Pops Recipe
1 cup (8 oz.) organic light coconut milk
2 cups organic peaches (thinly peel, roughly chop)
3 tbsp. organic raw honey (or your fav vegan sweetener)
1/8 tsp. organic vanilla extract
Set aside half the peaches (1 cup). Blend all the remaining ingredients, and then start making your chunky peachy pops.
First, from the peaches you have set aside, add a few pieces to each of the empty popsicle molds. Then pour in your blended mix to about halfway.
Then add the popsicle sticks and a few more pieces of peach in each one before topping up with the blended mix (drink any leftovers).
Then freeze your peachy popsicles and enjoy!
A Pop of Goodness
Most frozen treats in stores are full of bad stuff, including refined sugar, GMOs, pesticide residues and artificial colors. This is a pop of goodness.
Each popsicle is full of Form: Protein Nutritional Seed Supplement (pea, hemp, quinoa and more), organic heart-healthy plant omegas, and energizing MCTs from organic coconut, plus sweet juicy peaches.