No Bake Chocolate Protein Bites
These delicious no-bake chocolate bites taste like a brownie treat but are packed with satisfying protein to fuel energy and endurance. They’re vegan, easy to prep, and full of organic superfoods that boost your spirit and stamina. Make them for recovery from workouts or enjoy as a healthy dessert everyone can savor.
- Makes 36 one-inch no-bake chocolate bites
- Serving size is 3 bites providing 6g of protein and under 200 calories
- Vegan with alkalizing organic plant proteins
- High in BCAAs (branched-chain amino acids) for muscle recovery
- MCTs (medium chain triglycerides) fuel energy and satisfy cravings
- Packed with minerals that replenish lost electrolytes
No Bake Chocolate Protein Bites Recipe
1 cup (approx. 8) large Medjool dates, finely chopped
5 tbsp. almond butter
2 tbsp. organic maple syrup
2 tbsp. organic coconut oil
¼ tsp. organic vanilla extract
¼ cup (2 oz.) almond meal
¼ cup (2 oz.) unsweetened organic coconut flakes
¼ cup (2 oz.) sesame seeds
4 tbsp. form: Protein Nutritional Seed Supplement
¼ cup (2 oz.) chopped walnuts (or your favorite)
4 scoops of Organic Super Protein
In a large bowl, mix all wet ingredients together (almond butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla). Next mix in the finely chopped dates.
In a separate bowl, mix dry ingredients together (almond meal, coconut flakes, sesame seeds, form: Protein Nutritional Seed Supplement, walnuts ).
Pour dry ingredients into wet, and mix well until combined. Mixture will be crumbly but moist. Roll into 1” bites (makes 36).
For added flavor, roll some in form: Protein Nutritional Seed Supplement for an even more intense chocolate bite, and others in sesame seeds for added nutty taste. Enjoy!