Chocolate Banana Popsicles
Core is packed with nutrients from notable seeds and greens. Within Rain Core are: chlorophyllin, aloe vera, spirulina, wheat grass, cranberry seed, milk thistle seed, kale, black cumin seed, chlorella and dandelion. Benefits: Improves brain and organ functions.
6 Popsicle Molds and Sticks
1 liquid packet of Core powder
3 ripe bananas
1 can of organic coconut milk (lite)
1 tbsp (tablespoon) coconut oil
2 tbsp of raw, organic honey
2 tbsp unsweetened organic cocoa powder
Dash of vanilla
- Blend 2 bananas, coconut milk, dates, honey, coconut oil and a dash of vanilla together. Set aside ½ cup of this mixture.
- To the main liquid, add a liquid packet of Core, 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder and blend well.
- Fill up the Popsicle molds about 1/3 with the chocolate mixture.
- Chop the third banana into small slices, and add it to the molds along with the mixture you have set aside.
- Top up all the molds with the remainder of the chocolate mixture, leaving a little room for the popsicles to expand during freezing.
- Freeze and enjoy!
Decadent and dark, cocoa powder may boost endorphins, the feel-good factor for mood. Plus it is heart-healthy and supports healthy blood pressure.
Banana adds a smooth creamy texture, a hint of sweetness, and a bump of potassium to replenish minerals. Coconut is tasty and comes with MCTs, medium-chain triglycerides that help promote fat loss, especially around the belly area.
Deliciously sweet dates are full of fiber to aid digestion, deliver natural vitamin A and contain over a dozen minerals. Raw honey is a superfood sweetener. It’s a potent mix of fructose, enzymes, vitamins, minerals and amino acids that acts as an antioxidant.
A liquid packet of Core has nutrients from all kinds of seeds and greens. Within Core is Chlorophyllin, Aloe Vera, Spirulina, Wheat Grass, Cranberry Seed, Milk Thistle Seed, Kale, Black Cumin Seed, Chlorella, and Dandelion. Each of these ingredients contributes to good health and have a powerful effect on your body’s organs. For example, Spirulina promotes brain function while Kale assists in fat digestion and Dandelion benefits skin health for improved overall wellness.